The 3007 Pro pointe shoe is based on a 2007 last. This last is developed with consideration of the anatomical features of a medium-width foot, with a medium arch, and medium or long toes. This unique construction satisfies 90% of ballerinas. 2007 last has a tapered and dynamic form. The 3007 features a U-shaped medium vamp and a medium platform.
- Flat and stable medium platform, balanced by hand
- The structure of the last for 2007 has been engineered based on many years of R&D focused on the functional needs of ballet dancers
- The smart paste recalls and assumes the shape of the foot after the first wear
- New, noise-reducing strip on the pointe platform and on the sole under the toes
- New, unique glue with latex to give the box additional elasticity
- New box assembly reducing the length of the stiff part of the vamp slightly
- As with the original 3007, this model is also extra light, made with a suede machine-stitched sole that provides an easy transition from the demi-pointe to the pointe and back
- This shoe is distinguished by its perfect balance and placement, outstanding durability, and lack of noise
Last Type: 2007
Shape: Slightly tapered
Vamp: U-cut, Medium
Sole: suede leather
Upper material: ballet pink satin
Shank strengths available: SS, M
Please schedule a fitting in our store to determine which style and size are right for you!
Ribbon and elastic sold separately.