The Miracle Pointe Shoe is based on a 2007 last. This last is developed with consideration of the anatomical features of a medium-width foot, with a medium arch, and medium or long toes. This unique construction satisfies 90% of ballerinas. 2007 last has a tapered and dynamic form. The Miracle features a U-shaped medium vamp and a medium platform. The Miracle also features a lower heel height when compared with the 3007, and a unique construction that makes the Miracle almost silent when dancing on demi-pointe.
The quietest pointe shoe - The unique construction of a silent knot on the sole makes the pointe shoes near silent when dancing on demi-pointe. Padding in the platform and soft, hand-brushed fabric allows you to dance even without pointe shoe padding.
- Treated with silver nanoparticles for antibacterial effect.
- Longer supportive wings provide flexibility due to special elastic paste.
- Perfect fit due to lower heel height vs. 3007.
- Lightweight and increased durability due to special elastic paste.
- Flat and stable medium platform, balanced by hand.
- Padding in the platform and soft, hand-brushed fabric.
Last Type: 2007
Shape: Slightly tapered
Sole: Machine-stitched suede leather
Upper material: Ballet pink satin
Please schedule a fitting in our store to determine which style and size are right for you!
Ribbon and elastic are sold separately.