The Boost Jazz Sneaker by Bloch is a lightweight, canvas, lace-up, split-sole dance sneaker. The built-in arch support and elevation accentuate the arch while supporting you through your biggest moves. The Boost Dance Sneaker boasts an all-canvas upper and resistance technology. Dance sneakers provide a range of movement and support that appeals to dancers across a broad range of dance disciplines, including (but not limited to) jazz, Zumba, hip hop, line dancing, or any form of dance where a dancer is looking for extra arch and foot support.
- Non-marking split outsole sneaker made on a high arch last, with lightweight high-performance materials
- Provides a range of movement and support to appeal to dancers across a broad range of dance disciplines
- Built-in arch support and elevation to accentuate the arch
- Variable lacing system for support and optimum fit in the arch
- Compression-molded EVA sock liner
- Dri-Lex lining is non-wrinkling, breathable, and odor/mildew resistant
- Suede heel grip with D.R.T cushioned heel for shock absorption and comfort
- Lightweight, man-made midsole with air cushion of 4PSI for shock absorption
- Four-part high-density man-made outsole with a spin spot for 360-degree turns
*Please note these are not suitable for outdoor use
Available in: Black
Women start with 1 full size up from street shoes; 1 1/2 sizes up for wide feet. Men start with 3 full sizes up from their street shoes.